Double Sheilded P5 Deep Groove Ball Bearings Types 6306 With C3
- This kind of FAG 6300 Series single row deep groove ball bearing
with a sheet steel cage supports radial loads and axial loads in
- Suitable for high speed applications.
- C3 radial internal clearance designation to indicate that the
radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than the
standard CN clearance.
- Allows for thermal expansion as the bearing supports radial loads
and its balls, operating in the deep raceway geometry, reduce
- This bearing is rated “Medium,” making it applicable for average
radial loads and light to average axial loads.
- Inner and outer rings and balls are made of a low-alloy,
through-hardened chromium steel for durability, reducing friction,
vibration, and noise.
- Used in various applications such as transmissions, motors, pumps,
bicycles, and inline skates, among others.